We’re always on the lookout for ways on how we can make our outfit look more elegant, chic, and of course, expensive-looking. But nothing’s better than achieving these three qualities without overspending. Now, we’re listing down some of your favourite items that you didn’t know could make you look and feel like you’re worth a million bucks.
- Bright White Top. Nothing says clean and fresh quite well like the colour white. So dig into your closet and look for a good white top to instantly brighten your outfit, make you look tanner and reflect light into your face, regardless of what you wear it with.
- Moto Jacket. This is probably one of the very few clothing pieces that you can wear with almost everything, from your favourite sweats to your wedding dress and still look amazing. Black leather is certainly the traditional choice, but it isn’t the only way to go. Try playing with alternative textures and colours, except for jackets that have lots of extra whistles and bells.
- Bodysuit. When it comes to tucked-in tops, nothing will ever look as sophisticated and sleek as a bodysuit. Yes, your perfectly tucked shirt might look good at first, but as hours go by, you’ll find yourself in a corner trying to stuff your shirt back in your skirt.
- Slim Leather Pants. It has always been a universal truth: Putting on a pair of well-fitted leather pants can make almost any top look cool. Just pick a pair that has a nice feel and fits you well, and your faux leather pants will elevate your look just as well as the real deal leather.
- Denim Cut-Offs. This pair can make any top-and-shoe combo look extremely sexy, but not in a way that feels like it was forced. To get a maximum versatility, it would be best to stick with traditional denim colours like blacks, blues and whites.
- Open-Toe, Cut-Out Boots. With a pair of this booties, you can already make any outfit look cooler. What makes them even better is that they aren’t as heavy as regular boots, so you can wear them in summer or spring without looking overdressed.
Looking doesn’t always come with a price. Sometimes, you just need to be creative in pairing up your clothing pieces to achieve in order to achieve the expensive-looking ensemble that you want to wear. So be sure to have the aforementioned pieces in your closet to make upgrading your wardrobe a lot easier for you.