Events to Watch Out
Whether you are a tourist looking for a good time or a local looking for a place to chill, there are plenty of events that you can go to here in Singapore. What are you waiting for? Get your pens and list down these events:
- Flying with superheroes: If you want to literally soar through the skies of Singapore with your favourite superheroes, you should head to the Cable Car ticketing counters. From June 2014 to Mark 2015, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and Batman will join you. Ticket for adults cost $29. Children tickets cost $18.
- Sentosa Buskers Festival 2014: On September 6 to 14, 2014, get ready for the Sentosa Buskers Festival. Your family will be delighted and entertained by the performances of international and local buskers. Expect that acts will be electrifying.
- Wet N’ Wild Run Singapore: This will be on September 27, 2014 from 9am to 5pm. It will be held in Palawan Beach. You will enjoy the dash and the splash featuring the largest inflatable slide and the foam showers. Admission for the first 500 participants is $68. The regular admission is $78.
- Sentosa Spooktacular 2014: If you want to spend your Halloween in a Halloween-inspired village, you should watch out for the Spooktacular 2014. This will be from October 11 to November 2014. Early bird admission (until September 30) is $56.60. Regular rate is $66.60.
- Sentosa PLAY cation 2014: This is from December 1 to 31, 2014. Your family will have fun especially with the activities in line.
Things will be more fun if you bring your friends and family with you. Have a great time!